Artificial Grass Really Is Greener!
Artificial Turf Is Environmentally-Friendly
and Promotes Water Conservation!
(877) 553-7277 (FRASS)
Natural Grass is surprisingly costly, both environmentally and monetarily.
Artificial Grass from ”Frass” Artificial Turf is the solution.
Natural grass is harmful to the environment in many ways:
- Depletes our soils of nutrients.
- Drains our scarce fresh water resources.
- Natural grass requires the use of fertilizers and pesticides that end up in the oceans and lakes and increase nitrate levels in our ground water.
- Lawn mowers emit greenhouse gasses and pollutants which cause global warming and harm the ozone layer. One lawn mower can procuce as much polution as 10 cars!
- “Frass” Fake Grass Lawns of Los Angeles has saved an estimated 41 million gallons of fresh water by replacing natural grass with our artificial grass.
- A lawn of average size uses approximately 41,500 gallons per year
- Your water consumption and bill could be reduced by 50% to 70% by removing thirsty natural grass.
- A lawn mower can pollute as much as 10 ten times the amount of a car
- Fertilizing increases nitrate levels in ground water
- Yard clippings are one of the largest contributions to the greenhouse effect.
- “Frass” carries artificial turf products that are 100% recyclable.
Artificial grass from ”Frass” Fake Grass requires very little maintenance and NO water
Do away with your natural grass and save the bays, lakes and ocean from urban runoff. You can make a difference! Conserve water today and make a positive impact on the environment.
The grass really is greener from “Frass” Fake Grass. Call us today and see why over a thousand Southern California homeowners have chosen to replace their lawns with our synthetic turf. ”Frass” is THE ‘green’ solution. Call us today and do your part in the State’s water conservation effort. Water conservation rebates are available which help make installing our artificial grass much more affordable for home and business owners, so you can keep a little more ‘green’ in your wallet. Your ”Frass” representative will match you to the appropriate variety of artificial turf for your specific application and help you with design suggestions.
Southern California’s water resources are diminishing. For this reason water rates are likely to increase by up to 50% in the next year. Synthetic grass will help you to have a beautiful lawn all year, while conserving water and saving you money.
Outdoor landscaping consumes an average of 50% to 70% of residential water. Install a ”Frass” synthetic lawn and rest assured that you are doing your part in the water conservation effort in Southern California.
The public is largely unaware of our water problems in California. The water authority has launched a campaign called the 20 Gallon Challenge to create awareness of our water crisis. The campaign slogan implies that if every individual in California could use 20 gallons less per person each day, that would solve our water supply and delivery problem.
*Synthetic grass saves our fresh water resources.